Why shouldn't 2015 be your best year yet? It's a new start.
Here is a list of things you can do right now to help make 2015 your greatest year ever.
1. Resolve any unfinished personal issues this month.
Take action to resolve conflicts with people who support you. Set time aside to consider, commit and be accountable for your real desires and the preferred future you deserve.
2. Take stock of all your opportunities.
Use the holiday down time to reflect, and to make a list of every potential opportunity that can improve your life and business.
3. List three obstacles you can reasonably eliminate.
Pick three that you can work on over the next 90 days and get a jump on them. Start with the obstacles where you have the most control: your own bad habits.
4. List five people you are committed to meet.
They may be role models, mentors, referral sources or even new partners. Think carefully about how that first interaction will make them want a relationship with you, and how you will prepare to present and deliver value.
5. Identify two important skills you'll begin to master.
Figure out a couple of new skills that will boost your profile and usefulness to those around you.